Sunday, September 27, 2009

Planning a Birthday Party


So, I am planning Grayson's 2nd birthday party and I know that I am probably going a little overboard but.....you only turn 2 once. I come from a family where every birthday is a BIG deal so I want to keep the same tradition for my family. In fact, still till this day I get a birthday dinner and dessert along with presents, and I love it. I had an idea in the beginning that I wanted to choose something that Grayson likes but he likes so many things, so it was really hard to choose between an airplane, Elmo, "big truck", shark, or a fire truck. I decided to go with.......a drum roll please........a Fire Truck Party!!!
I looked on-line and finally decided on the invitation above. I thought it was so cute and custom and for a great price.

No comments: