Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiffany Martin's Annual Girl's Christmas Party 2009

Another great Christmas Party this year, its so great to be able to spend time with such great women. First we ate and drank for a little while and finally when everyone arrived we started the dirty santa. This is always fun because for some reason I buy something I want and then get mad if I don't end up with it. This year someone brought a Snuggie....soo funny but glad I didn't end up with it. I did however think I had locked a necklace when low and behold I got it stolen off of my neck....yes, I was already wearing it. The good thing was that I got a subscription to Lucky magazine which rocked so I wasn't too upset. After the dirty santa we went to Pink, yes I know I am 35 years old...BUT in my defense we did have the VIP section so no lines and there were couches. We danced and had a great time....so the Annual Girl's Christmas 2009 was a success!




Cindy, Olivia, and Lisa












Cindy, Laura, and Michelle





The girl with the dark hair is the one who stole my necklace.....ggrrrrr.



Kim and Jaime





Ami, Laura, Christa, and Cindy



Tiffany, Olivia, Kim, Deana, and Jaime





Kim and Olivia





Janelle and Jen




Michelle and Laura





Jaime and Michelle at Pink





Tiffany and Michelle





Olivia and Cindy






Tiffany and Ami









Michelle and Ami

Tiffany and Cindy






Laura, Janelle, Christa, and Jen



The Gang - Jen, Janelle, Laura, Michelle, Cindy, Lisa, Ami, Tiffany, Christa, and Olivia

No comments: